Hydroponics is a method of growing plants using mineral nutrient solutions in water, without soil. Plants can be grown with their roots submerged in mineral nutrient solutions, or in inactive mediums such as gravel.
In modern day farming, choosing the appropriate growing medium determines the success of your agricultural venture. It is also very important to pick the right tools.
Hydroponics based system have been said to yield better produce compared to soil based systems. Hydroponic grow tent kits are high-end kits designed for farmers seeking to yield the best possible performance from their crops.
These advanced grow tent kit come with state of the art equipment including Led Grow lights systems.
Below are Secret Jardin and Other Grow Rooms Classified as Top and Most Affordable Tents in the Market Today.
Top hydroponic grow tent kit on sale
Available grow tent kits for sale can be categorized using the following criteria;
- Type of growing medium used. Is it soil or hydro?
- The size of the grow tent
- The performance ability of each kit
- The price
Once all these considerations are factored in, it becomes easy to settle on the specific grow tent kit for sale suitable for an individual’s needs.
Indoor hydroponics greenhouses
Well, it is common knowledge that plants do not thrive in the wrong kind of environment. Regions that experience winter, for instance, are too cold for a number of plants.
It is for this reason that hydroponic technology experts have come up with what can be termed as indoor greenhouses. Indoor grow tents and grow rooms today have been designed to meet the needs of the modern day hydroponics practitioner.
A small grow tent is available for farmers doing it for fun, one can go for the 4×4 grow tent. On the other hand large hydroponic grow tent systems customized for the large-scale farmer who needs to maintain constant high yields.
Best types of Grow Tents Available in the market:
In case you are looking for the best hydroponic grow tent for an effective indoor or outdoor grow system, the guide provided below is going to be of great value.
Here’s is the kicker, setting up a quality, effective indoor cultivation system requires several components to be in place.
Note; Each one works together to give you the best results.
Below we have reviewed the best grow tents for your indoor and outdoor grow system.
- VIVOSUN Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray
No products found.
A grow tent is made for precisely what it sounds like it’s for. Growing your plants inside it! Pretty easy; however, the idea of a light-proof controlled, isolated environment to grow plants in is more essential than it seems. The inside of a grow tent is the best environment for growing plants.
Everything about the VIVOSUN 60″x60″x80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent has been thought of and designed to support your plants. It is light proof offering a private lightproof area that prevents contamination from outside light as well outside.
If you wish to enter into the next level and grow more plants, then this VIVOSUN 60″x60″x80″ Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent is all you require to achieve it. Furthermore, it’s inexpensive than most other choices available for the same size.
It is very sturdy and will protect the plants so they can grow faster and healthy. This tent does an amazing job at helping to keep the light inside.
- It features simple-to-access zippers. The grow tent comes with the best zippers available to make sure that zipper won’t be damaged easily.
- Simple to install. You’ll have it ready fast
- Light-proof. It allows no light to escape from the inside
- Tear-proof and heavy-duty material. You just have to touch it to know that it is a very protective and durable tent.
- Some light leaks. Though, you can use some duct tape and patches to fix.
- TopoGrow LED Grow Tent Complete Kit LED 300W LED Grow Light Kit Indoor Grow Tent
- LED 300W Grow light: 100PCS x 3W LEDs, 2 cooling fans.Featuring a user friendly...
- Grow tent: 96% highly reflective waterproof diamond Mylar, heavy duty 600D...
- 4" fan&filter&ducting&combo: 10"H x 7"D, 1.5 inches Carbon Layer, fan: 120V60HZ;...
This grow light kit has been created with a full spectrum. This guarantees that you can carry on with your growing needs easily, no matter the needed growth cycles of the plants. In addition, to enhance the kit’s stability and overall lifetime, it has a built-in heat dissipator.
- Double stitching and large heavy-duty zippers for protection against light leaks.
- Best heat dissipation for the most effective stability and longest lifetime
- The tent has 16MM plastic corners, heavy duty 600D lightproof oxford cloth, 96 percent highly reflective waterproof diamond Mylar and 16MM white paint coated metal rods
- Multiple vents for filter and fan output
- Two cooling fans and 100PCS x 3W LEDs. It has an easy to use “Full Spectrum” design, to help you easily grow plants in any growth cycle needed such as flower, seedling, and germination.
- 4-inch filter fan combo
- Helios Grow Tent – Indoor Mylar Hydroponic Plant Growing Room
This tent is made with only the top quality materials, which include heavy-duty zippers for lasting durability, metal poles for stability, a reflective 600D Mylar lining that’s tear-proof, and a double stitched thick black fabric for protection against odor and better light blocking.
This product features a reflective interior, which provides an efficiency boost to illumination setups of any power configuration, making the perfect environment and offering energy-saving efficiency for high yields throughout the year.
Setup is easy, with provided instructions for simple configuration. Helios 48″ x 48″ x 80″ Grow Tent provides the best way for first-timers to begin, or anybody searching for a top quality, low-cost, and convenient indoor hydroponics growing solution.
It has a detachable Mylar floor insert for simple maintenance. Enjoy the benefits and satisfaction of homegrown cultivation using this product.
- You can place it anywhere; in a greenhouse, condominium, apartment, or any underused space. No need for gardening tools as it assembles easily.
- The tightly sealed vents keep ambient light and pests outside and CO2 and odors inside. For hassle-free maintenance, it also has a detachable floor insert. Big, zippered door permits convenience and easy access and is made with the toughest zippers to give long-lasting use and secure protection, without snagging or catching.
- You can look at your plant’s conditions and keep an eye on their growth without the main door being opened.
- Filter straps
- Premium frame with 2 cross bars for equipment hanging,
- Simple-to-follow instructions,
- Helios Hydro grow tent and detachable floor insert.
- iPower Hydroponic Mylar Grow Tent with Floor Tray for Grow Light and Indoor Plant Growing
- Durable Material: iPower grow tent is made of high quality oxford fabric. It is...
- 99% Light Proof: Our heavy duty Zippers & Double Stitching protect the tent from...
- Strong and Sturdy Structure: Strong metal poles and solid metal corner...
This iPower Hydroponic Mylar Grow Tent is the best choice and is a low-cost product too. One of the most beneficial features of this grow tent is that thanks to its detachable floor tray, cleaning is simple to do and hardly ever uses any time.
The best feature in any tent is to examine if it does a great job at preventing light from getting out of the grow tent and how well it reflects the light it.
The Hydroponic Mylar Grow Tent is safe for your plants since it repels bugs and generates the needed environment for plants to grow strong and healthy. Furthermore, it stops the development of odor.
This product is sturdy, which helps ensure you get a product that last for years and gives your plants protection. Another essential factor is that its ventilation is outstanding.
- Perfect environment for weed. It creates the needed environment, keeps the room temperature optimal and repels pests for your plants to grow healthy.
- Zero light leaks. This grow tent will keep 100 percent of the light inside and has a great reflective interior surface to maximize on your grow light.
- Simple to clean. Thanks to its detachable floor tray it is easy to clean up, particularly unintentional spills.
- You’ll require the help of somebody else to adjust the height.
- iPower Hydroponic Mylar Grow Tent with Observation Window
- SAVE ENERGY: Tear-proof, over 95% reflective, 99% sealed light proof mylar with...
- STURDY & RELIABLE: Heavy duty metal poles rated to handle at least 110 lbs, come...
- EASY OBSERVATION & ORGANIZATION: Easy view window sealed with transparent...
This grow tent is a great choice if you want to grow lots of plants hydroponically while having more space in your house to put this tent. It has a detachable floor tray, which makes cleaning a breeze.
It comes with a thick double-stitched material and with heavy-duty zippers, which make sure that light doesn’t leak.
The iPower 60″x60″x78″ 5’x5′ Hydroponic Mylar Grow Tent is a top-of-the-line product for cannabis since it produces the needed environment for repelling pests, healthy plant growth, keeping the temperature to an optimum level and healthy plant growth.
The strength of the metal pole and frame ensure it can handle 110 pounds (50 kilos) easily, is also high-quality that makes it durable and sturdy. This grow tent is made to last for many years.
Some of the best features of this product include easy installation, diamond-shaped reflective interior walling, rear access door with snap hooks, and adjustable vent doors.
This product comes with multiple intake and exhaust ports, which improve the control of vapor and moisture, and also lets you add ductwork, filters, fans and other electrical appliances to the grow tent.
Specs and features
- Size 5′ x 5′ x 6’8″
- Detachable floor tray
- 95% reflective Mylar lining
- Interlocking poles and heavy-duty frame holding at least 110 pounds (50 kilos)
Small Grow Tents
|1||TopoLite 20"x20"x48" 600D Grow Tent Room Reflective Mylar Indoor Garden Growing Room Hydroponic...||370 Reviews||$61.64||Buy Now|
|2||VIVOSUN 30"x18"x36" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor...||1,142 Reviews||$75.99||Buy Now|
|3||VIVOSUN 24"x24"x36" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor...||778 Reviews||$79.99||Buy Now|
Big Grow Tents
|1||VIVOSUN 96"x48"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor...||2,497 Reviews||$199.99||Buy Now|
|2||VIVOSUN 120"x120"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor...||514 Reviews||$399.99||Buy Now|
|3||VIVOSUN 96"x48"x72" Indoor Grow Tent, Roof Cube Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for...||1,101 Reviews||$199.99||Buy Now|
Hope from the above samples you will pick the grow tent package that best suits you. My advice, for a small grower the best would be to go for the 4×4 grow tent.
No products found.
Choosing a Growing Medium
When settling for the right grow tent setup, one of the key factors to consider is the growing medium. There is a difference between cultivating your crops in soil, in inert mediums, and in a nutrient solution.
For novice farmers, it is recommended that you venture into these modern ways while still striking a balance with the traditional methods. This simply means that such farmers should choose soil for a growing medium.
Although soil mediums do not offer you the optimum service, soil is a much natural way of growing plants, and therefore acts as a natural buffer between your plants and their mineral nutrient needs.
This shields you from instances of human error, should you under-do or over-do the nutrient supply. Soil is much more forgiving, and chances of getting yields despite such occurrences are there.
As much as hydroponic based systems outperform soil based systems, they can be quite unforgiving in the event of errors. This means that crop loss is largely inevitable. Therefore, these systems only prove effective, when the farmer has enough knowledge and expertise about their proper use and maintenance.
If you do not have sufficient knowledge regarding hydroponic systems, changing from the soil to these systems should be progressive for smooth transitioning.
Cheap Grow Tent Kits – get value for your money
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE: These are superior quality tents for all of your growing...
- MAXIMIZE YOUR LIGHT: Reflective mylar is waterproof, lightproof, nontoxic, and...
- SEAMLESS AIR CIRCULATION: 4” and 6” dual sided exhaust vent ports circulate...
When choosing a grow tent kit, it is recommended that you acquire what you can comfortably afford. This should not be mistaken to mean that you buy substandard. Always go for a kit that has all the accessories you require for your specific type of farming.
Also, consider the size, such that it serves your needs. Quality hydroponic grow tent systems are designed to last for long. They are meant to last a number of years before replacement is needed.
Long warranties usually accompany these systems to appease customers that may be in doubt of the quality.
Choosing a grow tent kit size
Depending on the space you want to work with, it obviously comes down to you to choose the appropriate size for your farming needs. Consider having space for maintenance such as pruning between your crops when considering the size.
Also take into account the space needed for intake ports among other grow room accessories. A 12 inch perimeter should be considered around your tent.
Vital features of a Hydroponic Grow Tent
- Walls made of high-quality material, and a lightweight rood, flame retardant and lightproof.
- The zips used thereof are of high quality which is an important factor as the tents retain their sturdy nature and possibilities of light leakage are minimized.
- Strong and sturdy poles and roof supports for hanging grow lights, fans among other equipment.
- Reflective inner surface to maximize the amount of light received by each plant.
- The outer wall bears seal-able holes that are especially vital for power cable passage and extraction of air.
- The floor has a tray that is meant to catch spillage as it occurs. It is easily removable for purposes of easy and necessary cleaning. This goes to show you can DIY with Indoor Grow Tent Kits setup guide.
As mentioned above reflective material is critical to your grow. Below we thought it prudent to review one of the best reflective material for your grow tent or room.
VIVOSUN 6 Mil Mylar Film Roll 4 FT X 50 FT Diamond Film Foil Roll Highly Reflective Grow Room ( 50 FT )
- Detailed Parameters: Size: 4 x 50 FT; It will be the ideal one to keep the...
- 92%-97% Reflective Rate: The embedded diamond texture improves the reflectivity...
- Premium Material: Made of macromolecular material that has waterproof,...
When a grow room doesn’t have sufficient light, plants can make desperate efforts to get to it. Unfortunately, it’s not all plants that have tendrils through which they can make it through such unfortunate circumstances, a procedure often known as phototropism.
The small amount of light that is able to sneak its way through into an organic garden can never be sufficient. So, as a home gardening fan, you should use any means possible to assist plants to get this essential necessity, by getting the VIVOSUN 6 Mil Mylar Film Roll.
Durability is important with regards to purchasing a grow reflector. This product qualifies as the best option for most in that regard.
It’s a correct way of spreading light in every place inside a grow room, thanks to a diamond foil and aluminum coating. Even more, this product’s molecular nature safeguards it from high temperature, corrosion, and rust.
- Since it’s created from a macromolecular material, it is easy to clean, resistant to high temperature, waterproof and anti-corrosion.
- Created from macromolecular material and aluminum coated PET film to guarantee 100% light tight.
- Assists to decrease indoor heat to make sure your room stays at the correct temperature for the plants.
- Increases the grow lights intensity and disperses light more evenly.
Note: Very important as regards to Hydroponic Fans, Blowers and Booster.
Below is an easy grow tent setup guide diagram
Though some fans look similar to the in-line fans but are not designed the same. The duct boosters have an open blade fan on the inside and do not create as much pressure as an in-line fan or an exhaust blower.
Best grow tent fans, blowers and duct boosters
Fans, Blowers and Duct Boosters are crucial when it comes to grow tent ventilation setup and Hydroponic grow room kits.
Check them out Below:
Best Grow Tent Fans
|1||iPower 4 Inch 195 CFM Inline Fan Circulation Vent Blower, Air Carbon Filter, 8 Feet Ducting and...||71 Reviews||$66.99||Buy Now|
|2||VIVOSUN 4 Inch 195 CFM Inline Duct Ventilation Fan Vent Blower for Grow Tent||9,123 Reviews||$32.99||Buy Now|
|3||VIVOHOME 4 Inch 195CFM Plastic Round Exhaust Inline Duct Fan for Hydroponics Grow Tent Ventilation||1,596 Reviews||$29.99||Buy Now|
|1||VIVOSUN 4 Inch 195 CFM Inline Duct Ventilation Fan Vent Blower for Grow Tent||9,123 Reviews||$32.99||Buy Now|
|2||iPower 4 Inch 195 CFM Inline Fan Circulation Vent Blower, Air Carbon Filter, 8 Feet Ducting and...||71 Reviews||$66.99||Buy Now|
|3||RURAL GROW 4 Inch 200 CFM Inline Duct Fan Vent Blower Fan HVAC Exhaust Blower for Hydroponics Grow...||71 Reviews||$30.99||Buy Now|
Top quality Duct Boosters
|1||AC Infinity AIRTAP T4, Quiet Register Booster Fan with Thermostat Control. Heating Cooling AC Vent....||4,552 Reviews||$69.99||Buy Now|
|2||Tjernlund DB-2 Duct Booster, Increases Heating and Cooling Power, 275 CFM||143 Reviews||$77.80||Buy Now|
|3||AC Infinity RAXIAL S4, Inline Booster Duct Fan 4” with Speed Controller - Low Noise Inline HVAC...||2,028 Reviews||$27.99||Buy Now|
Advantages of using grow tents
- The price is reasonable for such an effective method of modern day farming especially if you go for the right grow tent packages.
- The efficiency of this method of farming comes from the fact that it takes a short time to grow plants in an ideal environment optimized for better yields and fewer risks.
- The fact that the grower can manipulate the environment and conditions thereof in which the plants grow, means only the favorable parameters thrive and ultimately, the plants grow and yield to their optimal.
- The independence on soil rids of restrictions based on choice of plants to grow based on soil type of an area. For example, the use of hydroponic tent is the best way to growing lettuce hydroponically.
- The lack of soil use reduces the mess in growing plants. Despite the use of soil, all the nutrients necessary are included into the system.
- Quality of plants and yields produced through this system is exceptional and above board; both healthier and retaining nutritional worth, with yields superior color, size and taste in comparison to conventionally grown plants.
- Plants can be grown in this system even off season, which is convenient.
- SAVE ENERGY: Tear-proof, over 95% reflective, 99% sealed light proof mylar with...
- STURDY & RELIABLE: Heavy duty metal poles rated to handle at least 110 lbs, come...
- EASY OBSERVATION & ORGANIZATION: Easy view window sealed with transparent...
Disadvantages of using a grow tent
- The initial cost of setup is indeed one of the major setbacks as it is fairly expensive to purchase the materials necessary to set up.
- The grower needs to be knowledgeable with the system and growing tent in order to get the best results from their effort. It is necessary that they acquaint themselves with all pertaining to the system.
- The system also requires that the grower gets to invest a lot of time and effort in setting up a complete hydroponic grow tents system, learning it and following all due procedures necessary in order to achieve optimal yields.
Are you seeking to get quality and quantity from your crops, then you seriously have to implement Hydroponics grow tent systems be it Small Grow Tent or large scale.
With the correct set up of complete hydroponics grow tent, you are on your way to enjoying farming from today onwards.
How to setup your hydroponic grow tent
Nature has a way of calming an individual down and providing peace of mind. Bringing nature close to you provides you with a relaxed atmosphere every single day of your life.
In recent times, gardening has become a popular hobby among most people. There are a number of different techniques that may be applied in gardening. Several of these methods are being used for the purpose of indoor gardening.
A grow tent is the term usually used to refer to a mini greenhouse. It is essentially used for indoor gardening, since it easily fits into a small part of a room.
A grow tent setup is advantageous in many ways, for instance it can be used together with a hydroponics system.
A grow tent or room setup used in conjunction with a hydroponics system allows you to grow your plants without the use of soil. Indoor gardening is more convenient when done without soil.
Another key benefit of a grow tent setup is the ability to allow for faster cultivation compared to other traditional gardening methods.
With grow tents it becomes possible to control most aspects of the growing environment such as temperature and humidity. Subsequently, this artificial control of the environment and growing conditions results in healthier and faster yields.
Types of grow tents designs to buy:
Grow tents are available in different shapes and sizes. However, the shape is not a major factor. What makes them special is the material used for the construction of the tent. A blackout sheeting lined with reflective material is commonly used.
The reflective material ensures the light levels within the tent are maintained as high as possible, resulting in accelerated growth of the plants inside. The dark exterior helps in absorbing heat.
It is usually advisable to set up a grow tent in a grow room. A grow room is a room dedicated for the sole purpose of indoor gardening. Setting up a new grow room can be a challenging task, particularly for a new grower.
There are numerous ways of setting up a grow room, giving the producer several options to choose from. Before settling on which type of grow tent setup to go for, one must consider the number of plants they intend to have in the setup.
It is also good to have your mind made up on whether you will incorporate the tent setup inside a grow room or have it out in the open. Grow tents/rooms that are set-up indoors are usually easier to monitor and control compared to the ones set up out in the open.
Should one choose to have a grow room, it is paramount to have a grow room design. The design makes it easier to assess the strengths and weaknesses of the grow room setup before work begins.
This assessment goes a long way in determining the efficiency of the grow room and assists in decision making. One of the key factors to consider when coming up with a grow room design is the air flow. One must ensure that the flower room exhausts to the outside.
Flowering in most instances stinks up the place. To avoid this, it is advisable to develop your grow room design in such a way that allows you to exhaust smelly, humid air to the outdoors.
Also, separating the flowering area from the vegetative growth area should also be put into consideration. Building a grow room should not necessarily leave you broke. Plywood and screws will do the job just fine.
How to ventilate your grow room:
Room ventilation and odor control should form part of the grow room design. If the room is well ventilated and there is enough cool air outside to cool the grow room, it will work to your advantage in terms of reducing the cost. However, if this is not the case, additional air conditioning can be put in place to ensure the best conditions for your grow room setup.
With a grow tent setup, most of the conditions are manipulated, thus working way above the normal levels.
As a result, co2 supply may be inadequate, necessitating the use of co2 injection. Co2 injection requires investing in some gadgets such as a co2 controller, a burner, an air conditioner and a dehumidifier.
Bringing in this equipment also means setting aside space to locate and operate them. Additionally, using this equipment add room for error, hence one needs to be very careful to ensure they are functioning properly at all times.
The use of artificial lighting results in increased temperatures in the grow room. Should the temperatures exceed the desired levels, it could end up with devastating results. Here is a post with a detailed guide on the best LED grow lights for your plants.
To avoid this scenario, it is advisable to have the grow room properly ventilated. To ensure proper ventilation, it is advisable to incorporate three fans when building a grow room.
When ventilating the grow room, it is important to note that fans are slightly more efficient when used to pull air than when used to push air. However, pulling is not always advisable for some of the fans.
Check out the list appearing above for some of the best hydroponics fans.
One of the fans is solely used to cool the lights. The intake should be positioned such that it takes in clean air from either the inside or outside your house, and the exhaust can be directed into your living area to warm the house especially in the winter.
If the fan is taking in air from the outside, a filter may be required. For this particular fan, it should be set such that it pushes air instead of pulling it.
The second fan is located between the vegetative room and the flowering room. This fan is designed such that it pulls air from the vegetative room, and exhausts it into the flowering room.
The third and final fan pulls out dank, humid air from the flower room and exhausts it to the outside. This air is pulled through an activated carbon filter, and pushed through a UV ozone filter before it is exhausted outwards.
It is advisable to exhaust this air up through a chimney, and get the exhaust as high as possible. The UV filter comes in handy in eliminating any smell, allowing the system to exhaust odorless air.
The air must be pulled from the flowering room’s atmosphere, and pushed through the ozone filter, for the ventilation system to be fully effective.
No products found.
The ozone filter uses UV light and thus one should always avoid looking at it directly. A grow tent, or grow closet can easily be setup inside a grow room, or an ordinary room designated for that purpose.
In the event that a grow tent setup is done inside a grow room, it is not necessary to replicate the conditions in the grow room in the grow closet.
However, if it is setup in a normal room, then the right conditions must be set in the grow tent to achieve maximum yields. Besides tents for indoor growing, there are tents designed for outdoor growing.
Finding the best grow tent can sometimes be a daunting task. In most cases, the size is usually the issue. Finding a grow closet that fits into the room you have set aside can be a bit challenging.
They are usually either too small or too large. Sometimes finding one that will fit the exact number of plants one desires becomes difficult. You may be forced to either add or reduce your desired number of plants to fill or fit the size of grow tent available.
Affordable and discounted grow tents
There are numerous grow tent packages available commercially. They come in different sizes to suit different needs. They are also equipped differently, depending on the price. While there are cheap growing tents available, they may not be fully kitted to give maximum yields.
Before purchasing a grow tent, one should identify their needs, and counter check with what is available in the cheap growing tent packages to ensure they get the best package to suit their needs.
|1||VIVOSUN 48” x 48” x 80” Hydroponic Mylar Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for...||9,846 Reviews||$129.99||Buy Now|
|2||VIVOSUN 96"x48"x80" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor...||2,497 Reviews||$199.99||Buy Now|
|3||VIVOSUN 48"x24"x60" Hydroponic Mylar Grow Tent with Observation Window and Floor Tray for Indoor...||7,411 Reviews||$99.99||Buy Now|
|4||AC Infinity CLOUDLAB 844 Advance Grow Tent, 48”x48”x80” Thickest 1 in. Poles, Highest Density...||862 Reviews||$149.00||Buy Now|
|5||Nova Microdermabrasion 48'' x 48''x 80'' Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Observation Window and...||1,261 Reviews||$88.99||Buy Now|
There are several brands that are mostly favored when looking for grow tents and grow room equipment. They are known for producing and distributing high quality products that are effective as well as durable.
Whereas the design and setup is almost similar, different brands have named their tents differently. One of the commonly available grow tent package available is the gorilla tent. There are nine different variations to this tent.
The variations are due to the different sizes available, and the different accessories equipped in the gorilla tents. These are among the best tents available in the market.
Indoor grow tent gardening
Most people investing in grow tents and grow rooms do so for indoor gardening. Although gardening with soil works as well, using soilless technology is favored by most. As a result, the hydroponic grow box has become a popular product as far as indoor gardening is concerned.
Hydroponic grow boxes are advanced and in some instances come with automated systems that can be preset to the desired conditions, leaving them to control the environment automatically.
This is an added advantage as it reduces the amount of attention required to achieve maximum yields. While hydroponic grow boxes are an excellent choice, stealth grow boxes are the ultimate choice for indoor gardening.
Most stealth grow boxes are equipped with automatic hydroponic systems, taking off a majority of concerns from the grower. For starters, stealth grow boxes are large cabinets that resemble workshop lockers, making them very discrete even for the weed grower.
Secondly, they are lockable, not only adding to their discrete character, but the security and safety of your plants. Most stealth grow boxes are equipped with SuperPonics systems, which are advanced hydroponic systems.
The superponics are very efficient and as a result add to the yields. The boxes are built with a dual chamber system that allows for the creation of a full cycle rotation set up. Among the numerous advantages of the stealth grow boxes is the aspect of noise reduction.
Most manufacturers of stealth boxes have invested in reducing the amount of noise coming from the system, making them superior to the hydroponic grow boxes. When making a choice, always go for the products that are described as completely silent.
Lighting your grow room – tent
When choosing grow tent and grow room setups as well as grow closets and their accessories, there are a few factors to consider. These include the light and heat as well as efficiency.
The systems should be completely light tight and should have light baffles to keep the light in.
Below view the top rated quality grow lights below:
|1||Lxyoug LED Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Full Spectrum Plant Light with 15-60 inches Adjustable...||687 Reviews||$36.99||Buy Now|
|2||GooingTop LED Grow Light,6000K Full Spectrum Clip Plant Growing Lamp with White Red LEDs for Indoor...||4,058 Reviews||$28.95||Buy Now|
|3||Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, GroDrow 150 LED Grow Light for Seed Starting with Red Blue Spectrum,...||640 Reviews||$25.49||Buy Now|
|4||Barrina Plant Light, 144W(6 x 24W, 800W Equivalent), 2ft T8, Super Bright, Full Spectrum led Grow...||595 Reviews||$64.99||Buy Now|
|5||LED Grow Lights with Samsung LM301B LEDs, Aewonda AE1500 LED Grow Light Includes IR & UV, Daisy...||7 Reviews||$99.00||Buy Now|
The heat factor should also be considered. The equipment ought to be well ventilated and air conditioned. There should be enough air flow and filtration systems should ensure the system is completely odorless.
The systems should also be highly efficient. The type of bulbs and warmers if any should be looked into. This equipment should not consume unnecessary amounts of energy, yet they should provide the optimum conditions required to achieve maximum yields.
When dealing with grow tent setups, it is important to consider the basic requirements for plant growth. Like all other plants, plants growing in these artificial environments require quality and quantity light for accelerated growth.
HID light works well to promote the desired growth. HID light is intense yet it is affordable, allowing the grower to strike a balance.
No products found.
Ideally, 40W of light per square foot is required to ensure quality lighting for plant growth.
A grower should take serious consideration of the height of the grow closet. The light should neither be too near, nor too far from the crops. There are recommended heights for the light depending on the plants growing in the closets.
When undertaking the grow room design, pay extra attention to the ventilation and air filtration, as well as circulation. A well ventilated grow space will produce better yields without giving odor.
Ensuring only clean air goes into the grow area goes a long way in reducing odor generated. The filters incorporated into the design ensure clean air comes in as well as ensure clean air goes out.
Grow room plan setting and grow closets are clever inventions of making it possible for the urban dwellers to practice some farming. Better still, they provide a great and discrete environment for weed lovers to grow their own weed in privacy.
Last update on 2022-01-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API