Review Of The Best Hydroponic Systems Equipment
It is no longer a must that you grow your plants in soil.With the new agro technology of hydroponics, you can now grow plants in mineral nutrient solutions.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Review Of The Best Hydroponic Systems Equipment
- 1.1 1. Lemontec LED Grow Light Bulb-High Efficient for Greenhouse
- 1.2 2. Hydrofarm Germination Station with Heat Mat
- 1.3 3. Heavy Duty Day Plug-In Digital Program Timer
- 1.4 4. Hydrofarm Fluorowing Compact Fluorescent System
- 1.5 5. Stacking Planters with Watering System and Hanging Chain
- 1.6 6. Deep Water Culture Hydroponic Bucket Kit by Power Grow
- 1.7 7. Deep Water Culture Hydroponic Bubbler Bucket Kit
- 1.8 8. Apollo Horticulture Hydroponic Grow Tent For Indoor Plant Growing
- 1.9 9. EarthBox Garden Kit, Terra Cotta
- 1.10 10. Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum
All you need is an inert medium such as gravel or perlite. All of these solutions have come in to deal with the high demand for food regardless of the fact that arable land keeps on diminishing.
1. Lemontec LED Grow Light Bulb-High Efficient for Greenhouse
This kind of light can help grow any indoor plants. It best suits indoor gardening. The kinds of plants that are favoured best are fruits and vegetables.
If you are doing cloning or have seedlings, the LED glow lamps are what you should go for. This is because such plants are hardly affected by heat build-up.
The lights are further appropriate for all plant growth stages. The led bulbs come in either blue or red colours with power consumption of 12W.
2. Hydrofarm Germination Station with Heat Mat
- UL-listed waterproof heat mat, 17 Watts, 120 Volt, 8.875" x 19.5"
- 2" humidity dome
- 11" x 22" watertight base tray
This is one proof that technology keeps on improving to higher levels each day. Nonetheless, I had one issue when using this station. Damping off was quite a hard nut to crack.
I did not know how to effectively do it especially since fungicides such as Captan and OxiDate were the last thing I would go for. However, as I write this, I am happy for I discovered that damping off is as easy as sprinkling cinnamon on the trays.
As simple as it sounds, it does the trick and in no time you will have dealt decisively with the fungus problem. The lighting in the system is superb.
Seedlings seem to enjoy it as well as the heat pads that come with the station. Days, when seasons mattered, are gone. With hydro farm, you are sure that your seedlings will do exemplary well all year round.
3. Heavy Duty Day Plug-In Digital Program Timer
- Weekly Programming with up to 18 Unique ON/OFF Settings/Day. *Please see...
- 1800W, 120VAC, 15A, 1/2HP Motor Support; Built-In backup battery to store...
- Ideally used for: Holiday Lighting, Fountains, Heaters, Lamps and Hydroponics...
The digital plug-in timer allows a maximum of two outlets to have at least eight on/off times per day. There is one a minute minimum on/off times. You can, however, set specific time periods depending on your needs.
The program timer is user-friendly for it has an LCD display and comes with a battery backup in case of power interruptions. When you buy this timer, it is upon you to decide how often you want to water your plants.
Key in the intervals and the timer will do the rest for you.
4. Hydrofarm Fluorowing Compact Fluorescent System
The compact fluorescent system comes fully set up with its inbuilt reflector, a 125 watt bulb, mogul socket, veg bulb and an eight foot power cable. It is quite flexible too for it can accommodate a 200 watt bulb too.
This is one stress-free compact fluorescent system for it comes with everything including bulbs as well as the aluminium reflector as indicated above. Better yet, it is light and hence easy to carry around. It further comes with a one-year warranty covering you in case of anything.
5. Stacking Planters with Watering System and Hanging Chain
When it comes to portability Nancy’s 12′ Stacking Planter takes the price home. You can hang the water system around.
You can now make your dream of having flowers on the balcony or along the staircase a reality. Watering them will be fun as a matter of fact. You can even have some strawberries indoors or other small scale fruits.
To a further extent, you can have self-watering planters which promote high moisture retention levels. This can be achieved through a connection of tubes and self-watering grids.
6. Deep Water Culture Hydroponic Bucket Kit by Power Grow
- Easy to use complete Deep Water Culture Hydroponic System! 4 Growing Sites!
- Deep Water Kit Includes Air pump, air lines, air stones, 10" basket lids, (4) 5...
- Each Deep Water Culture bucket includes a water level indicator and drain so...
Are you interested in easy ways to grow hydroponically? Well, the deep water culture is the perfect solution for you. Very little effort is required to set up everything and commence plant growth. Here, the plant roots are inserted in an oxygen and nutrient-rich water reservoir.
Preferably, in a 5 gallon FDA approved bucket. Oxygen helps built strong and steady roots in a manner most efficient.
7. Deep Water Culture Hydroponic Bubbler Bucket Kit
This is an easy to use comprehensive deep water culture hydroponic system. It comes fully packed with an air pump, air stones, airlines six bucket lids, 5 gallon FDA buckets plus a one year US warranty.
Each deep water culture bucket has a level indicator and an efficient drain system so water changes are quite easy.
8. Apollo Horticulture Hydroponic Grow Tent For Indoor Plant Growing
This kit comes partially assembled. You will find it quite easy to set up though for the rest are self-explanatory procedures, especially regarding the fact that user-friendly instructions are attached.
For a high-end engineered product, the price is simply favourable, subsequently, maintenance cost are pretty low hence pocket-friendly use.
It is also expandable from the base unit as the designers and producers as a team must have paid strict attention to details and function ability. It is, therefore, one product I would easily recommend to anyone out there who has seen it, but not yet tested it.
9. EarthBox Garden Kit, Terra Cotta
Developed by commercial farmers, earthbox has been tested successfully both in the labs and the farm as well. With this kit, you will have eliminated guesswork completely. Everything regarding soil condition control is digitalised. You will find yourself consuming less water, less fertilizer and less time in your farming.
10. Reflector-Series 300W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum
The LED Grow Light Full Spectrum from VIPARSPECTRA consume low power yet efficient and promising. It also contains no harmful elements and is environmental friendly.
With this kit, you will light up your greenhouse like never before and enjoy well-nourished plants.
If you have limited space there is a perfect hydroponic system you can try out, the Deep flow technique (DFT). The system is cheap to set up and is recommended for growth crops like tomatoes, rice, lettuce and other leafy crops.
Keep it here for more up to date hydroponic systems equipment reviews. We will work tirelessly to review the best and the latest hydroponic products to ensure you enjoy your home gardening.
Last update on 2021-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API