At this moment in time, there is a broad spectrum of aero garden models. Each of them offers distinct advantages and disadvantages.
Two of the most recommended aero gardens are the aero grow harvest elite and the aero garden miracle-gro.
Aside from being user-friendly, both gardens offer excellent functionality. The better option between the two depends on your requirements.
In this article, we look at an in-depth understanding of both aero gardens.
From there, you can choose your best option.
Aerogarden miracle-gro indoor growing system
Made by AeroGrow International, this advanced aero garden model is portable and incorporates a smart tabletop hydroponics system.
The aero garden miracle-gro is one of the best artificial gardening systems. These features offer a wide array of benefits.
Unlike conventional aero gardens, the miracle gro is more advanced as it incorporates led lighting.
Consequently, they fasten the whole planting process of the plant. Not to mention, these features are user-friendly since they have an automatic control panel.
The miracle gro also comes with a wide range of instructions on how to take care garden kit and plants.
Now, there are various models of the aero garden miracle-gro. But before buying this feature, ensure that you understand all its benefits.
Then, make your purchase decision. Failure to do so would only be a recipe for disaster.
How does the aerogarden miraclegro work?
When planting using a miracle-gro aero garden, the first step would be to place the garden’s seed pods.
Then add water and any other organic liquid nutrients. Leave the seed to germinate; this usually takes about three to fourteen days.
Advantages of the aero garden miracle-gro
- One of the benefits of an aerogarden is that you can use it all year round. Aerogardens are not limited by weather or seasons, unlike regular gardens. You can grow any fruits or vegetables at any time of the year. As a result, you can end up cutting down your monthly grocery budget, especially during winter.
- The miracle-gro aerogarden is often placed indoors; thus, it can grow your plants five times faster. These indoor gardens use the hydroponics system to shorten the germination process. Therefore, you can harvest your plants after a short period. Almost all pants in a miracle-gro aerogarden take not more than 21 days to germinate. And with this functional feature, you can start harvesting your plants immediately after 3 to 4 weeks.
- Contrary to popular belief, the miracle-gro aerogarden accommodates up to seven plant varieties. You can grow a mixture of different fruits and vegetables in an aerogarden. Note that the plants do not grow using soil; all they need is pure water and nutrients.
- The led lighting system in some miracle-gro aerogardens has a LED lighting system. The LED lighting is responsible for maximizing photosynthesis. This way, the plant can grow faster, and you are likely to get a massive harvest. An example of a model with a LED lighting system is the Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Ultra.
- Several models of the aerogarden miracle-gro contain automated systems with control panels. They contain blink lights that inform you when you need to water or attend to the plants. Consequently, you won’t keep forgetting to maintain your plants.
The Harvest Elite’s aerogarden
The aerogrow harvest elite contain a LED lighting system that maximizes the rate of photosynthesis and makes your plants grow five times faster. The aerogarden has a blend of 20 watts of blue, white and red LED lights.
Additionally, the system also contains an automated system that turns the lights on whenever you need to attend to the plants. Another advantage of the aerogrow harvest elite is that it offers a lot of space.
Subsequently, you can grow almost any plant type that does not exceed a height of 12″.
When you leave for a business trip or family holiday, you can set the aerogarden harvest elite in vacation mode. And it will work perfectly fine.
How do the aero grow harvest elite work?
It is relatively simple to use an aerogrow harvest elite. It takes a few minutes to set up this feature and to plant seeds in this feature.
All you have to do is position the seed pods in the garden. Then, add the correct amount of water and nutrients.
From there, you are good to go. The planting process is pretty simple. Afterward, leave the seeds in the garden for about fourteen days.
But you have to keep monitoring the plant. Luckily, the aerogrow harvest elite will blink whenever there is something wrong.
Benefits of the aerogrow harvest elite
- Like the aerogarden miracle-gro, you can use it at any time of the year. So, you can grow your tomatoes during winter and harvest in abundance.
- Since the aerogrow harvest light contains an Ultra-thin Grow Light Hood, your plants will appear fuller and bigger. What happens is that the LED lighting fosters maximum photosynthesis to boost fast, safe and healthy growth. The LED lighting is also energy efficient and helps you save thousands of dollars on energy costs in the long run. One of the best things about this model is that you can customize the light radiated. Note that plants thrive and grow in different light settings. And with this model, you can always adjust the light emanated depending on the type of plant. For example, lettuce does not need as much light as tomatoes. Thus, you have to reduce the level of light when growing lettuce.
- Aerogrow harvest elite systems grow your plants five times faster compared to normal gardens. Besides, with such aero gardens, you won’t have to use soil; still, your plants will get enough nutrients.
- The aerogrow harvest lite contains the ‘vacation mode’ setting. So, when you travel, you can leave the aerogrow in the vacation setting. And this won’t tamper with the growth of the plant.
Aerogarden miracle gro vs. aerogrow harvest elite – which is the best?
Typically, the best model between the two depends on your requirements. Both aerogarden miracle-gro and the aerogrow harvest elite offer amazing benefits.
So, before choosing between the two, it would be best first to evaluate all your requirements.