How To Choose The Perfect Hydroponics Starter Kits For Your Specific Needs
The best way to thrive with the hydroponic growing system is by purchasing a hydroponic starter kit. Many manufacturers sell this kit and therefore it is important to select the right one.
However, this story of hydroponic has been in existence for quite a long period. Thus, there are experts in this field.
To get the best hydroponic starter kit for yourself, you should ask yourself asking the following questions:
- Should I set my hydroponics goals even before I start? Before you can even purchase a kit, you need to have clear expectations to be realized with this growing system.
The kits are designed to achieve many things; there are those that are designed for those who want to test the waters as the first thing, up to those that want to get the highest yields possible.
The hydroponic group has a wide range of starter kits to choose from ranging from the budget conscious CFL to grow boxes that feature money saving LED lighting.
The determination of the type of starter kit to purchase will be affected by; the funds available, space available and your views.
This kit is a hydroponic kit, which is soil free and minimal mess. Chia Microgreens can… [More]
It is wide clear that anything purchased from the hydroponic group will maximally work as per your expectation and give you maximum yields you need.
- Which is the best hydroponic lighting system to choose? – The hydroponic group also has many options to choose on the side of grow lights. The kind of light you choose can greatly affect the cost incurred in growing the hydroponics.
It may be expensive, but it has some good features that are absent in other lighting systems. For one, it uses less energy and does not cause heat to accumulate in the growing area.
Also, they do not break regularly and thus no regular replacement is needed. This will greatly save money for power and bulb replacement in the long run.
They have many kinds of LED lights that will meet the conditions of whatever you want to raise. With this lighting, you will realize good growth and high yields and minimal costs.
High Pressure Sodium, CFL, and Metal Halide are also good options but their use will make you incur a lot of costs especially when dealing with large grows. This information is important as you go shopping for the correct hydroponic starter kit.
- Do all hydroponic starter kit come complete with all I need? – Some companies sell incomplete starter kits and this can cost you a lot as you try to make the kit start working.
Starter kits coming from the Hydroponic group come with everything you need and this ensures that you get started easily and quickly.
A starter kit should be accompanied with all the nutrients, grow lights, bad smell control, grow medium, fans and instructions on how to use it.
With all the necessary requirements in your starter kit, you will have a humble time in your first growing experience and more so you will be happy with your hydroponic grow system.
- How important is Odor control? – Some kits are sold without enough odor control, and this makes the area to be accumulated with unwanted smell.
Therefore, one should purchase from a company that has a good odor control like the Raptor Odor Control system from the Hydroponic group. This system uses powerful exhaust and filters to ensure a good smell in your grow area, and that is conducive for your plants.
- Is, the hydroponic starter kit accompanied with detailed instructions? – You cannot put up your kit quickly and start growing without good instructions.
Furthermore, it is uneconomical to spend a lot of time in putting up the system when you are supposed to have already started growing. The hydroponic group offers detailed instructions and has an online source containing information about the same.
This is so different in many other companies that sell starter kits where they expect you to know how to grow using the system on your own or even acquire the instructions somewhere else. This can make you lose hope with hydroponic growing even before you start.
- Is customer service important, and how can I identify a company that provides it? – Many people make wrong choices and end up with companies that offer no service to customers after the purchase.
Many companies selling hydroponics does not care much about what you purchase from them. In Hydroponic group, we care about you from the time you purchase up to the growing period.
We will not leave you alone to put up the system and grow for yourself. We feed you with all the knowledge required to operate it. When you purchase from us, you will never regret.
- How much will be required to purchase the hydroponic starter kit? – It is important to look for good companies that offer different qualities of kits at different amounts of money.
In hydroponic group, we have different options for you that will help you have a fast growing kit and will save you money.
We have a low cost CFL starter kit that comes with all the necessary requirements; we also have the Bud Buddy starter kit. To save energy, you can choose the LED starter kit also.
- UL-listed waterproof heat mat, 17 Watts, 120 Volt, 8.875" x 19.5"
- 2" humidity dome
- 11" x 22" watertight base tray
- Is the starter kit upgradable from the basics to higher levels? – For this question, it is good to choose the Hydroponics Modular Starter Kit because as you gain more experience you can add on to your system.
Every kit from HG has modular features, and this will help you add on your system when you want to upgrade.
In other companies, you are forced to buy a new setup when you want to upgrade but for HG you only buy what you want to add.
There you have it, keeping our promise to you for the latest and quality information you need to become a successful hydroponics farmer.
Join our email list for more updates.
Last update on 2019-06-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API